Thursday, March 22, 2012

Here is my Laundry Soap I made yesterday.


Laundry Soap

1 cup Borax
1 cup Washing Soda
1 bar Dove Soap
Grate soap, mix all ingredients, store in airtight container. Use 1-2 Tbsp per load, let dissolve in water before adding clothes.

  

 

Here are the other Green cleaners I made yesterday.

Counter top Disinfectant

2 Tbsp. ammonia
1/2 cup rubbing alcohol
1/4 cup vinegar
water

Glass Cleaner

1/4 cup white ammonia
1/2 cup rubbing alcohol
4 drops dish liquid (I used Dawn)
water to fill bottle

 

All Purpose Cleaner

3 Tbsp white vinegar
1/2 tsp. washing soda
1/2 tsp. castile soap
2 cups hot water

Bathroom Cleaner

1 part Dawn
1 part white vinegar
Spray it and leave it on about 10 minutes then rinse. It works great on soap scum.

And now onto pictures of decluttering.
This is a picture of the bedding, and curtains I'm getting rid of. They are piled up for washing, then garage sale they go. 


This is a picture of half of the clothes I'm getting rid of. Piled up for washing and then garage sale they go. The other half is still in bags.


This is a bin of accessories and shoes for the garage sale.


This our dinning room table currently, and it's driving me crazy having all this stuff on it in our way. This is all items that I am getting rid of in the garage sale.


I'm so so looking forward to having the garage sale and getting rid of all this stuff. Online sales have been going really well tho. Sold some more today. Just hope they keep up the pace with one or two at least a day.


Here is a picture of my daughter....she wanted to help me write the post. Although you can tell by the toys in the background she's not into the decluttering.

2 comments:

  1. Apparently you friend Jodi is against you de-cluttering the toys. I brought all of those toys over, expect the stuffed animal. ...sorry...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol It's quite alright...I don't mind the toys. As long as we stick to the full toybox rule.

    ReplyDelete